Update time：2020-09-28 Click：636
Cryogenic storage tanks must meet these requirements in their applications. If they are not used in strict accordance with these requirements, it will cause very large safety hazards. If you don't know whether your low-temperature storage tank meets the requirements, you can check the following content first, so you can know.
1. Robust, reliable and tight;
2. It has high corrosion resistance and does not pollute and deteriorate the oil;
3. It is convenient to remove the sediment in the low-temperature storage tank;
4. Be able to properly carry out loading and unloading operations and be equipped with equipment for measurement, metering, prevention of evaporation loss, and fire protection and security;
5. The shape is simple, and there are technical and economic indicators for economic construction and operation.
6. The structure is convenient for construction and installation.
The temperature, humidity, and dew point of the air need to be tested for the anticorrosion of low-temperature storage tanks before paint construction. After the construction is finished, the thickness and adhesion of the paint film need to be tested. According to industry regulations, there should be sufficient testing tools and equipment, including paint thickness gauges, hygrometers, surface thermometers, dew point meters, and bonding strength testing equipment.